Partner with a leading electronic transactions team.
InterceptEFT specializes in processing electronic transactions - and we offer more features and services, more reports and more flexibility than our competitors. Our team of experts has delivered comprehensive, hassle-free electronic transactions for over 20 years.
Our team works with multiple financial institutions and the Federal Reserve Bank to ensure the seamless movement of funds between your organization and the payee.
Some quick facts about the InterceptEFT team:
- We process more than 55 million transactions each year.
- More than 56,000 companies process transactions with us.
- We conduct ongoing technology tests, audits and reviews to ensure your data remains safe and secure.
- We stay current with all NACHA rules, standards and procedures.
- We are a member of UMACHA (Upper Midwest Automated Clearing House Association) and sit on the Rules and Technology Committee.
- Our company culture fosters innovation and outstanding service.
Convenient: Process transactions outside of business hours - even on Sundays.
Flexible: Integrate our services with your existing software, systems and file formats.
Secure: Complete transactions securely through our continuous monitoring of network and risk issues.
Compliant: Benefit from our compliance with SSAE16 SOC1.
Helpful: Call or e-mail our knowledgeable service representatives at no charge.
InterceptEFT will streamline your electronic transactions so you can accomplishmore and stressless.
InterceptEFT is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA.