Clover FD150 Terminal
Affordability. Reliability. Security.
- Easy setup - ready to process transactions in minutes
- Full color display with touchscreen
- Process using Ethernet, Dial-up or Wi-Fi
- NFC enabled, compatible with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, Android Pay™ & More
The FD150 is an affordable terminal solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device.
If you choose to connect via your existing broadband Internet service, the Datawire Secure Transport solution provides speed and security, and may even save you money over other options (optional dial backup; analog phone line required). If you prefer, you may connect via Wi-Fi.
Here’s How It Works
Installation is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts. Setup takes just a few minutes per terminal. The FD150 terminal accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. With the addition of a check reader, it also enables you to accept paper checks,* which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
As an option, the FD150 also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
*Check reader required.
Help Your Business
Improve your bottom line
- Accept all major credit cards
- Keep infrastructure costs low with a combination terminal, PIN pad, contactless reader and printer
- Reduce chances of lost connection and lost sales
Deliver superior customer service
- Improve customer wait times with faster transactions
- Quickly generate receipts with built-in quick printer
- Protect customers from fraud with customer, merchant and report truncation features
- Intuitive touch-screen display for ease of use
- Fast terminal downloads using IP or dial-up, with Wi-Fi as an option
- Easy support of both IP and dial-up with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- Quick and hassle-free drop-in paper-loading system
- Compact design
- Cortex A5 500MHz
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Compatible with the RP10 Pin Pad that can be linked to the FD150 as a customer-facing payments device.
- Fast printer capable of 18 lines per second
- IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- 128 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions that enhance security
- PCI-PED Version 5.x approved
The RP10 Pin Pad can be linked to the FD150 as a customer-facing payments device that accepts PIN and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift cards and EBT cards. Customers can insert their chip card into the EMV card reader, tap their contactless card, or swipe a traditional card through the magnetic card reader – all without relinquishing control of their card.
- Memory: 5MB
- Keypad: 15 keys with backlight
- Display: 2.4″ 320×240 Full Color
- Chip Card Reader: Internal EMV L1 & L2
- Contactless Reader: Internal
- Connection to Terminal: USB Type A
© 2021 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.